• We Do Not Share Your Personal Information With Anyone •
We only ask you to provide information when we really need it. For example, if you are requesting service on one of our request forms we need to know how to get in touch with you to schedule your service.
Information We May Collect
Like most website operators, Home-Tech collects non-personal information like browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We do this in order to better understand and service visitors to our website. We do collect IP addresses that are connected to request form submissions. We do not share these in any way.
Home-Tech does collect statistics about the behavior of our website visitors and the most popular web pages. We do this to increase our ability to provide helpful content and information to our website visitors.
Home-Tech does reserve the right to publish or share publically any reviews or Attaboy comments submitted through our Request Forms. Also these reviews are stored in our email.
The only time we would release personal information is under the following circumstances:
• Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or is requested by an agency for governmental investigative purposes or governmental proceedings;
• To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Online Service Agreement Purchases
You can buy or renew your Service Agreement at www.sarasota.home-tech.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
sarasota.home-tech.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.